ARA Circular Design can help companies conserve valuable resources already at the packaging design stage. It also helps them improve recyclability and increase the use of secondary raw materials. ARA Circular Design represents a big step forward in achieving a circular economy, as it combines design for recycling with design from recycling.
Circular Design: added value for customers
• Conserve Resources
• Optimise processes and cut costs
• Improve the ecological footprint
• Stand out as a sustainable business
• Strengthen consumer acceptance of packaging
- Booklet "ARA Circular Design" (Only available in German)
Circular Packaging Design Guideline
For detailed recommendations on recyclable packaging, please refer to the Circular Packaging Design Guideline compiled by FH Campus Wien with support from ARA.