A strong network is the key to business success in the long run. This is why we rely on close cooperation with our customers, waste management partners, specialists, municipal partners and civil society – above and beyond mere business relationships.
Our profound understanding of the market benefits our customers and partners as well as consumers. This understanding, combined with our innovative strength and courage to embrace the unfamiliar, serves as the basis for the success and efficiency of recycling and the circular economy.
Around 260 waste consultants reach out to consumers all across the country, provide them with up-to-date information about the separate collection of packaging and the regional specifics of the system, and find out their needs and wants.
The ARA service group is a member of numerous interest groups and is represented in several expert forums and organisations in Austria and abroad. We use these platforms for transferring know-how, exchanging information and discussing positions.
– Ethics working group of the Austrian Economic Chamber – ARGE proEthik
– Austria Recycling – Verein zur Förderung von Recycling und Umweltschutz in Österreich
– Federal Association of the German Waste Management Industry (Bundesverband der Deutschen Entsorgungs-, Wasser- und Rohstoffwirtschaft e. V.)
– Christian Doppler Research Association
– Circular Economy Coalition for Europa – CEC4Europe
– Federation of Austrian Industries
– International Solid Waste Association – ISWA
– Austrian Society for Environment and Technology (Österreichische Gesellschaft für Umwelt und Technik – ÖGUT)
– Austrian raw materials alliance, initiated by the Austrian Federal Ministry of Science, Research and Economy (Österreichische Rohstoffallianz)
– Austrian Water and Waste Management Association (Österreichischer Wasser- und Abfallwirtschaftsverband – ÖWAV)
– Packaging Recovery Organisation Europe – PRO Europe
– P/S/R Cluster Sammel- und Verwertungssyssteme
– Austrian Business Council for Sustainable Development – respACT
– Environmental Technology Cluster (Umwelttechnik-Cluster)
– Association of Austrian Waste Management Companies (Verband Österreichischer Entsorgungsbetriebe)
– Austrian Economic Chamber
– Sustainability Agenda working group of the Austrian Economic Chamber